Judge us by the results we continue to deliver time and time again
710 F.3d. 443 (2nd Cir. 2013)
- Represented Scott Bechtel
- Appeal concerned a violation of the federal whistleblower statute
717 F3d 1112 (10th Cir 2012)
- Copyright infringement action.
- Represented Plaintiff copyright holder – prevailed on appeal
- The 10th Circuit reversed and remanded the District Court, holding Dr. Lippitt’s one page diagram on “Managing Complex Change” protectable.
134 Fed. Appx. 200 (9th Cir. 2005)
- Represented Defendants
- Issue related to the grant of a preliminary injunction to use the famous “Mustang Ranch” trademark
- Plaintiffs argued the trademark was abandoned due to the U.S. Government’s delay in selling the famous mark and business to Defendants
- Defendants prevailed at trial.